Empowering caregivers to impact patient safety and patient satisfaction.
Hill-Rom’s Enterprise Reporting is a vital component of the NaviCare® Nurse Call system and Bed Connectivity applications. Over 1,100 data points across nurse call, beds, and staff locating system are compiled into a single database to provide actionable insight for enhancing patient safety and patient satisfaction.
Through Enterprise Reporting caregivers can:
- Enhance product usability and improve ROI of purchased systems.
- Conduct benchmarking to drive operational efficiencies and accountability.
- Obtain near real-time insight to assess the baseline of care, set goals for improvement, and impact the provision of care at the bedside.
- Scalable: Perform data analytics for a specific patient location, a complete unit, an entire facility or across a multi-facility system comprised of up to 5,000 beds.
- Breadth: Nurse call, bed and real-time locating data is compiled into a single reporting database.
- Speed: 20+ built-in reports and dashboards run in near real-time and help inform caregiver actions during a shift or through trends over time.
- Flexible: Reporting and analysis options are limitless when connecting Enterprise Reporting to a 3rd Party reporting tool or by using Hill-Rom Customer Report Services.
Learn more about Hill-Rom’s Enterprise Reporting by downloading the brochure or by contacting your Hill-Rom Representative.