Designed for versatility
The Golvo® 9000 lift offers the functional advantages of an overhead lift with the flexibility of a mobile lift. In combination with the extensive range of Liko® accessories, Golvo® lift is ideal for common lifting situations across a variety of care environments.
- Vertical lifting motion with flexible lift strap is ideal for horizontal lifting, ambulation and lifting from the floor.
- Parallel base-width adjustment contributes to easier lifting of patients or residents to/from chairs, beds and the floor.
- LowBase version allows for even greater clearance under low beds or stretchers versus the standard model.
- Armrests help to support patients during ambulation, as well as making it easier for caregivers to maneuver the lift.
- User display highlights device usage, including lift count, service required indicator and overloads.
- Optional quick-release hook system means caregivers can easily and rapidly change a sling bar or install a scale.
|9000 LowBase:||93 lbs|
|Heaviest removable part:|
|9000 LowBase:||51.6 lbs|
|Front:||3" twin wheels|
|LowBase:||1.8" twin wheels|
|Rear:||3" twin wheels with brakes|
|Emergency lowering device:||Mechanical and electrical|
|Lifting speed (no load):||1.5 inch/sec or 1.1 inch/sec|
|Lifting interval:||49" height-adjustable|
|Sound level:||52.8 db(A)|