High capacity recline comfort for bariatric patients
The Manual Bariatric Medical Recliner distributed by Hill-Rom delivers style, comfort and functionality for patients and visitors weighing up to 660 lbs. This recliner chair was designed with features and benefits to provide a positive outcome for patients and their guests.
An independent foot rest enables the occupant to sit fully seated with his or her feet up, for added comfort. The recliner’s spring-box construction, gas-spring back-assisted lift and 30-inch wide seating surface help ensure that users have a comfortable, functional and safe seating experience.
Positioning handles, front- and rear-locking casters, accessory hooks, optional removable arm, tray table, urethane arm caps and accessory brackets for an IV pole or O2 tank are just a few of the distinctive options.
- Available with a full arm in the Aero® style
- Available with standard wood arm caps or optional urethane arm caps
- Easy-to-operate, independent, manual push-back mechanism
- Weight capacity of 660 lbs with a 30" seat width
- Standard with accessory hooks, push handles
- Options can include: tray table, removable arm on right sitting side, accessory bracket
- Read more about our Fabrics & Finishes »