Easy storage in three unique styles
Bedside cabinets distributed by Hill-Rom provide convenient storage within easy reach. Built for the specific needs of healthcare users, the Metropolitan®, Artisan®, and Aero® bedside cabinets perform equally well in medical, surgical or long-term care environments.
The Metropolitan and Aero bedside cabinets are constructed on a durable steel frame, while the Artisan cabinet is an all-wood construction with steel sub-bracketry for strength. Each cabinet is constructed with a high-pressure laminate top and finished with the Healthcoat 222™ process, which bakes and seals the finish directly into the wood for easier cleaning.
The inherent function, beauty and reliability of the Metropolitan, Artisan and Aero cabinets add lasting warmth and style to care environments.
- Three unique aesthetic styles
- Hardwood and hardwood veneer drawer front and side panels
- High pressure laminate tops for easy cleaning
- Hill-Rom® Healthcoat 222™ Finish for Healthcare Environments
- Easy clean hardware: Carefully selected to provide beauty and performance
- Generously rounded corners of storage drawers make cleaning easier
- Easy-Roller Casters: Caster design makes moving cabinets simple
- Screw-In Glides: Optional world-class glides stand up to heavy use and allow for adjustment