- Tools required: #2 Phillips head screw driver
- Parts required: 3 AA alkaline batteries
- Replace the batteries when the battery indicator comes on.
1. Raise the stretcher to the highest position and put it in the Trendelenburg position.
2. Loosen, but do not remove, the two screws (A) that attach the battery cover (B) to the scale display (C).
3. Remove the battery cover (B).
4. Remove the batteries (D), and discard or recycle them in accordance with local regulations.
5. Install the new batteries (D) as shown on the battery compartment.
6. Install the battery cover (B).
7. Tighten the two screws (A) to attach the battery cover (B) to the scale display (C).