Safe Transfers and Movement™ Program Overview
View products that help support our Safe Transfer and Movement™ Program. View Products
Safe Transfers and Movement™ Clinical Outcome Goals
Within the Safe Transfers and Movement™ Program, you will find resources that have been built to help you achieve a safe lifting environment. Our evidence-based, thought-leader created guide can help you design, implement and measure the clinical and financial outcomes associated with the work you will do. Using the Fall Prevention Program can help your patients in many ways:
- Fewer immobility complications.
- Fewer patient falls and caregiver injuries.
- Reduced workers’ compensation costs and
|Safe patient handling interventions have been shown to reduce caregiver and patient injuries, as well as hospital costs.2
Safe Transfers and Movement™ Program - Resources
We have the key resources you need to implement the program and enhance the quality of patient care.
- Calculate potential return on investment with an evidence-based financial impact model.
- Implement the program and drive lasting culture change with help from our Safe Patient Handling Directors using a program development workshop, safe lifting demonstrations, a skills checklist and education aids.
- Measure and help sustain clinical and financial success with the Impact Tracker® Quality Improvement Program.
Learn more about resources that help support our Safe Transfer and Movement™ Program. View ResourcesReferences »
- Forte J. American Nurse Today. 2011.
- Current Topics in Safe Patient Handling and Mobility. Amer. Nurs. Today. 2014.