Advanced equipment, advanced support
Advanced equipment requires advanced support. The comprehensive Hill-Rom Protection Service offers hospitals budget predictability rapid response time, and access to a technical hotline during working hours for immediate troubleshooting.
At a glance
- Ensures that unexpected breakdowns and faults are diagnosed and repaired by Hill-Rom-certified service technicians
- Allows for stable financial planning and effective fleet management as it includes the required parts, labour cost and travel time
- Offers direct access to specialists via our technical hotline during working hours who have intimate knowledge of all Hill-Rom equipment to discuss any technical issues or troubleshooting
- Includes genuine Hill-Rom® parts
- Flexible invoicing options (monthly, quarterly or annually)
High quality maintenance through the automated Data Acquisition System (DAS)
Hill-Rom has developed an automated system to ensure all your maintenance is performed to the highest standards. Our technicians are trained and certified to assure you that any technical inspection, the integrated electrical safety tests and, if needed, any repairs are done in accordance to the IEC 62353 standard.