Efficient and safe pressure ulcer prevention
With features such as independent, bi-density, cube-cut foam, the Hillrom NP100 bi-density foam mattress reduces interface pressure and friction by individually conforming to the patient’s shape.
The cube-cut foam promotes airflow under the surface to reduce moisture build up which in turn reduces maceration and shear.
- High-resilience, bi-density foam
- Cube-cut design conforms independently to the body shape and reduces interface pressure and friction
- The independent cubes promote airflow to reduce moisture build-up which in turn reduces maceration and shear
- Low-density heel zone offers gentle support for heels and ankles
- Easy to clean and hygienic
- High density side sections designed for patient safety and improved egress
- Adapts to most bed frames and conforms to all bed positions
- Cover with either sewn or welded seams and built-in carry handles
- Waterproof cover with multi-stretch, vapour permeable, bacteriostatic and fungostatic properties
|Length||198 cm or 203 cm|
|Width||85 cm or 90 cm|
|Maximum Patient Weight||250 kg|