Flexible and functional
Ideal for eye surgery, the Hillrom Surgical Stretcher (also referred to as an eye stretcher) offers outstanding mobility, functionality and quality. A surgical rail allows for easy attachment of gas delivery and drape support devices, PACU** extenders and arm boards, and surgical hand tables. Articulating head section also provides enhanced patient positioning and versatility.
Key mobility features include the Steering Plus™ system for crisp cornering and control, dual-locking four-wheel brakes an integrated IV pole transport device. Heavy-gauge, automotive-grade steel reinforced frames provide both long-lasting quality and a 317.5 kg (700 lb) weight capacity to handle patients of varying sizes.
Four-sided brake and steer pedals
Never leave your patients side with the easy to access Four Sided Brake and steer option.
Articulating head section
Articulating head section provides outstanding flexibility and range of motion ideal for many ophthalmic exams and surgical procedures.
These easy to operate arm board extenders are ideal for the PACU** and tuck conveniently back against the stretcher.
- 317.5 kg (700 lb) weight capacity
- Low height
- Articulating head section
- Surgical rail
- Integrated IV pole transport device
- Dual-locking, four-wheel brakes*
- Brake/Steer pedals – head and foot
- Next generation Steering Plus™ system
- Ergonomic push handles (foot only)
- Permanent IV pole – 3 stage (foot only)
- Manual knee gatch
- Foot end hi/lo hydraulic pedals
- Zero Transfer Gap Tucking Siderails
- Slow descent hydraulics
- 10 cm (4") high density foam mattress with fire barrier
- Bumper colors – choice of neutral, blue, red, teal or purple
* Optional feature
** PACU - Post anaesthesia care unit