Hill-Rom OnDemand℠ Rental Service
Hill-Rom’s OnDemand℠ Rental Service combines the best in technical and clinical services so you can optimize patient care. Twenty-four hours a day. Seven days a week. Holidays. No matter the day, no matter the time, all products are delivered, repaired or exchanged within an average four hours of your request. With OnDemand Rental Service, we partner with you for the solutions you need – and give you full access to the best Hill-Rom has to offer.
Prevalence Data Collection Assistance and Analysis – Including prevalence collection tools and support, international prevalence database access, and benchmark analysis and reports.
Protocol Development Selection Assistance – This includes assistance with protocol implementation and compliance monitoring.
Support Surface Selection Assistance – To help reduce your prevalence rate, we offer best practices training.
Periodic Business Reviews – So you can effectively assess your equipment utilization, Hill-Rom regularly provides you with business reviews analyzing product utilization, patient days, average length of stay and costs.
- Installation and set-up of each placement.
- Disinfecting and cleaning between each placement.
- Periodic cleaning as necessary.
- Ongoing user training and in-servicing as needed.
- Courses for Continuing Education credit.
- Pre-installation maintenance and electrical safety checks between each patient use.
- Removals within 36 hours of request.
- 24/7 Care Center availability.
For more information please contact your Hill-Rom Service Sales representatives »
Call us at 1.800.267.2337