Continuity of care for safer skin
The Hill-Rom® 300 Wound Surface with alternating pressure and low air loss capabilities is an affordable option for a range of care settings. From the hospital to the home, this easy to use surface has features and safety components to support the needs of patients and caregivers.
- Choice of four alternating pressure cycle times and ten comfort control settings to support comfort within a therapeutic range.
- Low air loss for microclimate control.
- Max inflate provides uniform firmness.
- Vapor permeable and waterproof cover.
- Audible and visual power failure alarms plus a sub mattress that remains inflated for eight hours enables continuity of care during electrical outages.
- Lock-out functions can be used to help prevent accidental setting changes.
- Anti-skid bottom and security straps help keep the surface in place on the sleep deck.
- Optional bolsters help keep patients centered and oriented.