Because life-altering moments deserve elevated care.
All too often, costly complications can happen when life-altering health events occur. To manage these events, you need a comprehensive solution.
The Centrella™ Smart+ bed is purposefully designed to best address your primary concerns.
The Centrella™ Smart+ bed helps meet the changing needs of healthcare facilities and delivers elevated care through:
- Optimized Patient Safety
- The Centrella™ Smart+ bed is designed to help keep patients safe and simplify how caregivers work.
- Enhanced Patient Satisfaction
- Bed technology designed with the patient experience in mind.
- Advanced Caregiver-Focused Technology
- Graphical Caregiver Interface (GCI)® touchscreen with flip-up panel provides quick access to easy-to-use controls.
Enhanced Patient Satisfaction Features
- USB Port - Conveniently charges personal devices.
- Advanced Patient Pendant - Provides personalized patient comfort settings, entertainment controls, and a live nurse call button with visual confirmation of placed calls.
- Device Storage Area - Holds patient's personal items, including devices and reading material.
- Auto Contour Feature - Keeps patients comfortable by elevating the knees when the head is elevated.
- Yourbed.Hill-Rom.com - Informs patients about the benefit of the bed to help optimize their experience.
Optimized Patient Safety Features
- Verbal Safety Alerts - easily understandable verbal prompts that caution caregivers and patients:
- "Brake not set"
- "Call light not connected"
- "Please don't get up"
- "Your care team has been called"
- "Function not available"
- Feature Labeling - Helps caregivers easily identify key features on the bed.
- Safeview®+ System - Helps caregivers monitor bed safety status with easy-to-read visual projections.
- Motion-Activated Nightlight - Illuminates the path to guide patients to and from the bed.
- Advanced Slideguard® Feature - Reduces patient migration when the head-of-bed is raised.
- Illumiguide™ Siderail Handgrip - Provides a place to grasp and enhances visibility to safely guide patients back to bed.
- Enhanced 3-Mode Bed Exit - Includes silence, auto reset and visual/audible safety prompts.
Advanced Caregiver-Focused Technology
- Graphical Caregiver Interface (GCI)® Touchscreen - Includes flip-up panel, providing quick access to easy-to-use controls.
Centrella™ Smart+ Bed Therapeutic Surfaces
Innovative support surfaces help manage pressure, shear and moisture to deliver optimal wound prevention and healing.
Centrella™ max Surface
Advanced technology delivering superior pressure redistribution and microclimate management.
- Focused Advanced Microclimate® Technology
Removes up to 4X more heat and 7X more moisture1
- Weight-Based Pressure Redistribution
Up to 13% less peak sacral pressure1
- Enhanced Turn Assist
More effective turn in 77% less time2
Centrella™ pro Surface
Targeted and customized non-powered pressure redistribution for optimal patient support and comfort.
- Targeted Pressure Redistribution
Up to 21% less peak sacral pressure1
- Best-In-Class Comfort
Rated 5x more comfortable3
Centrella™ core Surface
Non-powered pressure redistribution designed to enhance patient comfort,
- Multi-Layer Foam Construction
Up to 11% less peak sacral pressure1
|Overall width||40" (101.6cm) or
43" (109.22cm)(Comfort Edition)
|Overall length with foot extension|
|Maximum (Foot section extended)||98.7" (251cm)|
|Minimum (Foot section retracted)||86.7" (220cm)|
|Bed Height maximum||32.5" (83cm)|
|Bed Height minimum||14.5" (37cm)|
|Head section inclination||0° to 65°|
|Thigh section inclination||0° to 25°|
|Foot section inclination||0° to 50°|
|Trendelenburg position (max)||15°|
|Reverse Trend position (max)||15°|
|Castor size | type||5" (13cm) | Central Locking System|
|CNT155 core Surface||35.5"W x 76"-88"L x 6"H|
|CNT255 pro Surface||35.5" or 38.5"W x 76"-88"L x 7"H|
|CNT355 max Surface||35.5" or 38.5"W x 76"-88"L x 8"H|
|Safe Working Load
|Patient weight range||70 - 500lbs (32 - 227kg)|
- Lachenbruch C. 2017. Data on file
- Wiggerman N. 2017. Data on file.
- Smith K. 2017. Data on file.