Faster healing rates for safer skin
Clinitron® Air Fluidized Therapy beds provide an ideal healing environment for compromised skin by minimizing the forces that cause tissue breakdown: pressure, shear, friction, heat and moisture. Clinitron Rite Hite system’s unique air fluidized therapy minimizes interface pressure, while maximizing the surface’s immersion and envelopment properties to support healing.
The Clinitron Air Fluidized Therapy bed utilizes advanced technology to provide the highest level of wound care for patients with complex, advanced wounds that are difficult to heal and expensive to manage.
- Clinitron Rite Hite Air Fluidized Therapy supports skin integrity by providing statistically lower interface pressure and superior microclimate management™ surfaces over traditional surfaces1
- Medical grade, silicone-coated bead fluidization promotes a flotation environment that can help improve patient comfort
- Hi/Lo adjustment can make patient positioning and egress easier and can provide a safer working height for caregivers.
- Electric Head of Bed articulation can help accommodate patient’s with respiratory complications
- Optional Clinitron Rite Hite system Patient Helper accessory can help patients change positions in bed and aid in transfers.
|Standard Length||84" (213 cm)|
|Overall Length||92.5" (235 cm)|
|Standard Width||36" (91 cm) (Siderails off); 43" (109 cm) (Siderails on)|
|Standard Height||21.5" (55 cm)|
|Therapeutic Patient Weight Limit||350 lbs (159 kg)|
- Lachenbruch C, Kennerly S. Interface pressure and shear comparison between air-fluidized and conventional surfaces. In: Proceedings of the 18th Annual Clinical Symposium on Wound Care (CSWC). Las Vegas; October 2003.