Less stress and strain
With Hill-Rom's Procedural Stretcher with IntelliDrive® Powered Transport, you are in control. Feel the difference in starting, turning, and stopping when handling varying types of patients. Designed for easy engagement, smooth operation and precise stops, this powered procedural stretcher makes it easier than ever for caregivers to safely transfer patients while providing a comfortable ride.
These premium features are exclusive to the Procedural Stretcher with IntelliDrive® Powered Transport and are included as standard.
Four-sided brake and steer pedals
Never leave your patients' side with the easy to access four-sided brake and steer.
Ergonomic Push Handles with Integrated IV Pole Cradle
IntelliDrive® unit offers a simple one touch activation; IV Pole Cradle allows you to transport additional lines while keeping you focused on the safety of your patient.
Power cord storage hook
Store the power cord with ease. Unique location of power cord storage allows you to easily access your IntelliDrive® Units Power Cord.
Integrated utility tray
Now there is somewhere to store your patients' belongings and medical supplies with this large and easy to access utility tray.
30’’ Width Stretcher Surface
Wider deck for improved patient control.
Integrated O2 tank holder
Keep your patients' oxygen tank out of the way with this integrated O2 tank holder. Never worry about where to store your oxygen tanks again.
BackSaver Fowler® Feature
This feature assists you in raising and lowering the head of the stretcher (Includes Manual knee gatch)
- Auto Contour™ option (includes BackSaver Fowler® feature, and assisted knee gatch)
- 700lb weight capacity
- IntelliDrive® Powered Transport
- OneStep® Tuckaway Siderails offer zero transfer gap
- 26" width
- 3" Comfortline® foam mattress with fire barrier
- Easy color identification green side rails, IV pole, bumpers
- Manual knee gatch
- Foot end high/low hydraulic pedals
- Integrated dual display scale*
- Radiolucent deck*
Optional Therapeutic Support Systems: Foam, Tempur-Pedic®, AccuMax Quantum®
- 4" high density foam mattress with fire barrier*
- 5" Comfortline® multi-density foam with fire barrier*
- 3" or 4" Tempur-Pedic® Medical Mattress*
- 5" AccuMax Quantum™ Stretcher Pad (Elastimax® or Hypolex®)*