Patient and caregiver controls
Hill-Rom’s Electric Stretcher combines the functionality of a hospital bed with the mobility and durability of a stretcher. The versatility of manual to electric operation gives the caregiver the flexibility to handle any situation as patient needs change.
Key comfort features include electric side-rail controls that allow for patient adjustments and a variety of mattress selections supporting safe skin. Heavy-gauge, automotive-grade steel reinforced frames provide both long-lasting quality and a 700 lbs. weight capacity to handle patients of varying size.
BackSaver Fowler® Feature
This feature assists you in raising and lowering the head of the stretcher.
*Includes Manual knee gatch
Active hand brake
Stopping is at your fingertips with the hand brake option.
Four-sided brake and steer pedals
Never leave your patients side with the easy to access Four Sided Brake and steer available as an option on all Hill-Rom® Stretchers and standard on the Procedural Stretcher with IntelliDrive® Powered Transport.
- 700 lb weight capacity
- Integrated dual display scale (lbs/kgs simultaneously)
- Low height for safer stretcher ingress and egress
- Integrated IV pole
- Next generation Steering Plus™ system
- Dual-locking four-wheel brakes for a strong, stable platform
- Three year parts warranty and lifetime frame weld warranty*
- Zero Transfer Gap Tucking Siderails
- Brake/Steer pedals – head and foot
- Brake/Steer pedals – all four sides*
- Push handles
- Permanent IV pole – 3 stage*
- 26-inch width
- 30-inch width*
- Manual knee gatch
- Ergonomic Push Handles with IV Pole Cradle
Therapeutic Support Systems: Foam, Tempur-Pedic®, AccuMax Quantum ®
- 3"or 4" high density foam mattress with fire barrier*
- 5" Comfortline® multi-density foam with fire barrier*
- 3” or 4” Tempur-Pedic mattress*
- 5" AccuMax Quantum™ stretcher pad (Elastimax or Hypolex)*
* Optional feature