Introducing the new Progressa® bed system for the ICU
The Progressa® bed system responds to the evolving needs of caregivers, patients and health care facilities. More than just a bed, the Progressa® bed system is a therapeutic device that acts as a seamless extension of the health care team.
- The Progressa® bed system provides features and functions that help support early mobility
- An intended use of the bed system is to treat or prevent pulmonary or other complications associated with immobility
- Available only with the Progressa® bed system, StayInPlace™ Technology extends the head section of the frame and surface, in unison, to accommodate the natural elongation of the body as the patient sits up
- StayInPlace™ Technology is designed to help address patient migration to the footend of the bed
- The flexibility of the Progressa® bed system platform allows you to configure the bed to your current needs and make upgrades as those needs change