Be ready with the capacity to meet your patient's needs.
From lower acuity care to the ICU, hospitals are facing unprecedented challenges as they adjust to accommodate the diverse needs of an increasing population of bariatric patients. Be ready to meet these challenges with the Excel Care® ES bed — designed with the capacity to handle the needs of patients weighing up to 1,000 pounds.
The Excel Care® ES bed helps bariatric patients feel at ease in a bed that looks similar to a standard care bed, yet provides patients with the extra support you need to provide care that promotes safe skin, helps patients help themselves and helps you deliver exceptional care.
The Excel Care® ES Bed keeps patients comfortable and gives you peace of mind through every stage of recovery.
Be ready to provide care that promotes safe skin for your patients.
- Pressure redistribution air surface automatically adjusts to the patient’s weight and body type to help treat and prevent pressure ulcers when combined with turning protocols
Be ready to help patients help themselves
- With multiple ergonomic grip points and a single-post patient helper trapeze, patients can assist caregivers during repositioning
- Expandable width frame and surface adjusts from 40-50" for greater patient comfort
Be ready to do more on your own.
- Turn Assist uses the bed's pressure redistribution surface to turn the patient, making it easier to perform linen changes or other routine tasks
- Continuous lateral rotation therapy (CLRT) at a touch of a button
- Automated features such as integrated scale and battery backup offer even more ways to manage patients in the comfort of their own bed
- Simple, OneStep® siderail release and standard caregiver bed and surface controls are convenient and easy to use
- Low position—sleep deck to floor: 17" (43.2 cm)
- High position—sleep deck to floor: 29" (73.7 cm)
- Maximum overall width: 44"-54" (111.8-137.2 cm)
- Maximum overall length: 91"-100" (254 cm)
- Patient weight capacity: 1,000 lbs. (453.6 kg)
- Foam 80"-88"L x 40"-50"W x 8.0"H (223.5 x 101.6-127 x 20.3 cm)
- Low air loss 80"-88"L x 40"-50"W x 8.5"H (223.5 x 101.6-127 x 21.6 cm)
- Low air loss with Turn Assist 80"-88"L x 40"-50"W x 8.5"H (223.5 x 101.6-127 x 21.6 cm)
- Low air loss with CLRT 80"-88"L x 40"-50"W x 8.5"H (223.5 x 101.6-127 x 21.6 cm)
- Air supply unit dimensions 12.1"H x 14.5"W x 6.0"D (30.7 x 36.8 x 15.2 cm)
- UL 60601-1
- Expandable width and length frame and surface
- Patient docking pendant
- Battery backup
- In-bed scale
- Head and Trendelenburg angle indicators
- Single-post patient helper trapeze
- Low air loss therapy surface
- Low air loss therapy surface with Turn Assist
- Low air loss therapy surface with CLRT