Ideal in any healthcare facility
From waiting rooms to medical offices, waiting room chairs distributed by Hill-Rom are ideal for any healthcare facility. Metropolitan™, Artisan™, Aero™ and Opera® style families are available in a variety of finish, upholstery and design options—offering the versatility to meet a broad range of guest requirements.
Features designed to maximize guest comfort include several seat width options to accommodate almost every visitor, open-armed chairs available with in-line tables and fully upholstered chairs in small and medium sizes built to handle guests up to 750 lbs (340 kg). STEELock™ construction and replaceable components, including seat and back cushion covers, help facilities caregivers provide relaxing experiences for guests year after year.
- Artisan Arm Insert- Artisan chairs can receive Mission (pictured), Chipendale, Wheel or Upholstered arm inserts for greater personalization. Customized arm inserts are also available.
- Metropolitan style: incorporates powder coated metal for added durability and a more contemporary look.
- Large Capacity Options- Choose from 20" standard width or 24", 30" and 40" large capacity widths for center seat. All widths blend seamlessly with our standard styles.
- Arm Grip- All four styles have extended arm grips to assist user during ingress and egress.
- Cleanout Space- The convenient cleanout space makes cleanups simple.
- STEELock™ Construction- Triangulated steel construction and steel-on-steel structural connections provide strength and durability.
- Urethane Arm Option- Urethane arms are available for comfortable extra durability.
- Arm Caps Finishes- A variety of finishes are available to match your decor.
- Replaceable Wood Arm Caps- High-use components are easily replaced to help keep chair looking new.
- Comfortable Fit- Spring box seat and back construction creates a custom fit for each user. The multi-foam layering system ensures long lasting comfort.
- Replaceable Seat Covers- Seat covers are easily replaced for updates as needed.
- Screw-in Glides- World-class glides stand up to heavy use and allow for adjustment.
- Read more about our Fabrics & Finishes »