Traditional recliner with multiple options
The Art of Care® Traditional Medical Recliner distributed by Hill-Rom offers value, durability, comfort and functionality in a variety of designs and styles suited to the patient or resident room. Choose from a range of options, including full-arm style, upholstered arms, wood arms or urethane arms.
For a more traditional look, choose the scroll arm or wingback styles, with our without wood legs. The 3-inch casters, optional transport assist handles and optional foot tray allow for easy positioning within the patient room or resident room. Accessory hooks are optional on both left and right sides.
The recliner can be customized with many fabrics and finishes.
- Available with a full arm or scroll arm and wing back
- Available with standard upholstered arms or optional urethane or wood arm caps
- Easy-to-operate, independent, push-back mechanism
- Weight capacity of 300 lbs with a 19" seat height and a 23.50" seat width
- Choose from casters or wood legs
- Options can include: tray table, removable arm, accessory brackets, accessory hooks, transport assist handles and foot tray
- Read more about our Fabrics & Finishes »