A chair capable of a flat recline
The Art of Care® Lay Flat Medical Recliner in two arm styles: open arm or full arm distributed by Hill-Rom offers the value, durability and functionality expected . Its easy-to-use independent mechanism moves the patient or guest into the full flat position for a relaxing and comfortable recliner sleeping experience.
The Lay Flat Recliner's 23.5-inch seat width accommodates bariatric patients and guests up to 500 lbs. The optional retractable arm on the open arm (left side only) version enables ease of egress from the side of the sleeper recliner.
Additional options include accessory brackets, tray table on the full arm version (left side only) and urethane arm caps. The sleeper recliner can be customized with over 1,800 fabrics and eight finishes.
- Available with a full or open arm style
- Available with standard wood arms or optional urethane arm caps
- Easy-to-operate, independent, push-back mechanism that goes flat
- Weight capacity of 500 lbs with a 20" seat height and 23-1/2" seat width
- Standard with accessory hooks, push handles
- Options can include: tray table (full arm left side only), accessory brackets, urethane arm caps, retractable arm (left side open arm only), transport foot tray.
- Read more about our Fabrics & Finishes »
- Refer to Hill-Rom’s Sales Literature for Technical Specifications.