Progressive Mobility® Program Overview
|Progressa® Bed with StayInPlace™ Technology has 85% less patient migration and was preferred by over 90% of subjects.1|
View products that help support our Progressive Mobility® Program. View Products
Progressive Mobility® Program Clinical Outcome Goals
We've designed the Progressive Mobility® Program to help make it easier for you to implement an early mobility protocol in your ICU. It's built on the most recent clinical evidence, checked by national thought leaders, and provides the practical tools you need to get your patients moving. Using the Progressive Mobility® Program may help your patients in many ways:
- Lower costs from fewer ventilator days.
- Fewer penalties from unplanned readmissions.
- Reduced mortality.
- Fewer complications from respiratory infections, delirium and pressure ulcers.
- Reduced costs from shorter length of stay.
|Early mobility protocols similar to Progressive Mobility Programs have consistently shown reductions in ICU LOS, Hospital LOS, Ventilation Duration, VAP/VAE rates, and overall costs.2|
Progressive Mobility® Program - Resources
We have key resources you need to implement the program and enhance the quality of patient care.
- Develop your policies and procedures with an evidence-based, 5-step protocol.
- Calculate potential return on investment with an evidence-based financial impact model.
- Implement the program and drive lasting culture change with a train-the-trainer toolkit, case studies, a skills checklist and education aids.
- Measure and help sustain clinical and financial success with the Impact Tracker® Quality Improvement Program.
Learn more about resources that help support our Progressive Mobility® Program. View Resources
197628 Rev 1References »
- Davis K and Kotowski SE. J Nurs Care Qual. 2015.
- Bassett RD, et al. Intensive Crit Care Nurs. 2012.
Titsworth WL, et al. J Neurosurg. 2012.
Winkelman C, et al. Intensive Crit Care Nurs. 2012.
Balas MC, et al. Crit Care Med. 2014.
Klein K, et al. Critical Care Medicine. 2014.
Klein K, et al. ATS Abstract. 2015.
Purney A, et al. NTI Abstract. 2015.
Wright R, et al. ANA Quality Abstract. 2015.