Rapid response to daily clinical needs
Hill-Rom’s Daily Rental Service is ideal when you need a reliable clinical partner to help you manage the daily challenge of ensuring the right product is provided to the right patient at the right time.
Hill-Rom’s operations, logistics and training support are available 24/7, but customers are billed only for the time the patient uses the equipment. Daily Rental Service includes:
- Decontamination and cleaning between each placement carried out at a Hill-Rom state-of-
- Initial and ongoing product training as needed
- Periodic clinical training for nursing staff tailored to your needs and reflecting best practice
- Pre-installation maintenance and electrical safety checks between each patient use
- Agreed response times specific to your needs
- Online ordering of equipment and parts
- 24/7 technical and clinical support
Full support option
Place an order through the Hill-Rom OnDemand 24-hour online ordering system and we will deliver according to agreed response times, install and set-up the product, and collect when the product is no longer needed or needs replacing.
Gain greater control over equipment logistics and operations with products stored on-site. Your nursing teams place each product, using the Hill-Rom OnDemand 24-hour online ordering system to update inventory status. Hill-Rom maintains the inventory, exchanging used equipment with clean, decontaminated equipment ready for immediate use.