Saving walls and space
The Art of Care™ Wall Saver Medical Recliner distributed by Hillrom is designed to provide comfort for patients while protecting the care environment. Its easy-to-use independent push back Wall Saver mechanism allows the recliner to remain 3.5 inches from the wall in the fully seated position, saving space in the room and helping to mitigate wall damage.
The Wall Saver’s SteelLock™ construction ensures superior structural integrity—making the Wall Saver Recliner a sound investment that holds its value for the long term. Choose from open or full arm styles and more than 1600 fabrics and eight finishes that help customize the Wall Saver to facility-specific needs and tastes.
- Available with a full or open arm in the Aero style
- Available with wood arm caps standard or optional urethane arm caps on the full arm version
- Easy-to-operate, wall-saver mechanism
- Weight capacity of 300 lbs with a 19" seat height and a 23-1/2" seat width
- Standard with accessory hooks and recline/raise assist handles
- Options can include: tray table, removable arm, accessory brackets
- Read more about our Fabrics & Finishes »