Patient and caregiver controls
Hill-Rom’s Electric Stretcher combines the functionality of a hospital bed with the mobility and durability of a stretcher. The versatility of manual to electric operation gives the caregiver the flexibility to handle any situation as patient needs change.
Key comfort features include electric side-rail controls that allow for patient adjustments and a variety of mattress selections supporting safe skin. Heavy-gauge, automotive-grade steel reinforced frames provide both long-lasting quality and a 317.5 kg (700 lb) weight capacity to handle patients of varying size.
BackSaver Fowler® feature
This feature assists you in raising and lowering the head of the stretcher.
*Includes manual knee gatch
Active hand brake
Stopping is at your fingertips with the hand brake option.
Four-sided brake and steer pedals
Never leave your patients side with the easy to access Four Sided Brake and steer available as an option on all Hillrom® Stretchers.
- 317.5 kg (700 lb) weight capacity
- Integrated dual display scale (lbs/kgs simultaneously)**
- Low height for safer stretcher ingress and egress
- Integrated IV pole
- Next generation Steering Plus™ system
- Dual-locking four-wheel brakes for a strong, stable platform
- Zero Transfer Gap Tucking Siderails
- Brake/Steer pedals – head and foot
- Brake/Steer pedals – all four sides*
- Push handles
- Permanent IV pole – 3 stage*
- 66 cm (26") width
- 76.2 cm (30") width*
- Manual knee gatch
- Ergonomic Push Handles with IV Pole Cradle
Therapeutic Support Systems: Foam
- 7.6 cm (3") or 10 cm (4") high density foam mattress with fire barrier*
- 12.7 cm (5") Comfortline® multi-density foam with fire barrier*
* Optional feature
** Optional feature only available for countries which do not require CE mark