This program provides a complete service solution including parts and labor, preferred technical support, and set-up and delivery assistance. For consistent, reliable service you can depend on, and plan around, contact us about the OnScheduleSM Service program.
At a Glance
- Parts and labor for contracted equipment
- Preventive Maintenance as needed
- Certified Hill-Rom service technicians
Today’s hospital equipment is more advanced than ever. The complexity of the equipment and the daunting task of keeping every piece up to date can be overwhelming.
Hill-Rom’s OnSchedule program provides facilities with the peace of mind of knowing maintenance and repairs are covered by a certified Hill-Rom technician. This full parts and labor service offering is the culmination of years of experience and a strong and geographically dense service force of Hill-Rom employees dedicated to the safety and satisfaction of our customers and their patients.
The OnSchedule program includes:
- Annual or bi-annual Certified Preventive Maintenance
- Joint Commission compliance documentation (Equipment maintenance history file)
- Genuine Hill-Rom® parts
- Flexible invoicing options (Monthly, quarterly or annually)
- My Hill-Rom.com – 24/7 access to electronic service documentation
Preferred technical support
- Preferred routing for phone support
- Product specialists available for assistance
- On-site service available at a reduced fee-for-service rate for non-contracted equipment
Call us at 1.800.267.2337